If your grandmother was anything like mine, then you’ve probably heard that tea is the cure for everything. While that isn’t exactly true for all ailments, the great news is that drinking tea routinely has been found to have a positive, lasting impact on your wellness.
Not only is tea one of the cheapest beverages you can get your hands on, but it’s a ritual that has been practiced since ancient times and continues to be consumed by more than two-thirds of the world’s population.
Besides feeling like the hug in a cup that we all deserve after surviving a global pandemic, a racial movement, and the political shitshow that is 2021, Tea is anti-inflammatory, fights obesity, aids hydration, prevents cancer, offers digestive supports, improves your mood, and so much more. This is precisely why tea is a highly effective and pleasant way to get your daily dose of Cannabinoids!
Here are some of our favorite teas, and a bit of insight on why you should introduce tea to your Self-Care routine today:
Since we’re a CBD Lifestyle company and not a Teavana spinoff – let’s get down to business! Here’s our recipe for the best damn infused tea you’ll likely drink. While you can use any dry herb to infuse your tea, we recommend CBD Flower- or Cannabis if you’re up for it!
-.75 grams CBD, ground finely
– 1 Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball
– 1 lavender tea bag
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
– 1 cup hot water, or enough to fill
– 1/4 lemon sliced, to taste
– 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil
How to Make:
– Heat water in the kettle on the stove.
– Add hemp + lavender tea contents into your tea baller.
– Pour in the hot water and allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes
– In a separate cup, add honey, cinnamon stick, coconut oil, & lemon slice to your cup.
– Pour your steeped tea into the other ingredients
– Stir well and Enjoy!
Take a pic of your tea and tag #TheGhettoTea
CBD is generally safe, but herbal supplements can have side effects. Check with your doctor if you have health conditions or take any prescription medications.